LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE AND I ALREADY HAVE 5 BOOKINGS SO
ONLY 5 PLACES AVAILABLE
THE 3 NIGHT TRIP IN CAMPO GRANDE CAN BE TAKEN FOR FREE IF BOOKED WITH THE PANTANAL 2019 TRIP.
We have a chance of seeing up to 20 Parrot species including 7 Macaw species. Highlights will always be the Macaws especially the Hyacinths but we will see so many more parrots and many other birds and lots more wildlife
This amazing adventure across Brazil is going to the Pantanal, Bonito and Campo Grande.
Pantanal - After 1 night in Campo Grande we start this trip at:-
1) Aguape Lodge - 2 nights - The Pantanal is always an amazing place whenever you go and this will be no exception as we watch the Hyacinth and Yellow-collared Macaws and the amazing Blaze-winged Conures.
2) Morro do Azeite Lodge - 2 nights - Still in the Pantanal but close to the Akidauna and Miranda Rivers. Although we will have a chance of Hyacinth Macaws and other Parrots here we will be spending a whole day on the rivers in search of the Jaguars that frequent this region.
3) Corumba - 2 nights - Here we are close to the Bolivian border where Green-cheeked Conures replace the Blaze-wings. However there are more Parrots and Macaws here as well.
4) Buraco das Araras, Bonito - 2 nights - Staying in a tourist town is not usually my thing but this gives us access to the local Buraco das Araras (Macaw hole) where we watch the Green-winged Macaws fly, perch and feed below us in this huge collapsed cave which now forms a safe haven for these Macaws. A little bit of time to enjoy some snorkelling in the local Rio Prata where there are numerous fish species.
PLEASE NOTE:- AGUAPE, MORRO DO AZEITE, CORUMBA AND BONITO ARE ALL PART OF THE SAME TRIP
5) Campo Grande - 3 nights - Around the city there are numerous nesting sites for many Macaws including some naturally occurring Hybrids. This trip takes us around the city to look at the city Parrots and Macaws.
PLEASE NOTE:- CAMPO GRANDE CAN BE TAKEN AS AN EXTENSION TRIP TO THE PANTANAL TRIP OR CAN BE TAKEN ON ITS OWN
THIS 3 NIGHT TRIP IN CAMPO GRANDE CAN BE TAKEN FOR FREE IF BOOKED WITH THE PANTANAL 2019 TRIP.
There are lots more Parrots at each of the destinations and some will be duplicated but they are sometimes better seen at one place over another. This gives us chances to see as many Parrots as possible if we do miss any at one particular place besides nothing wrong with seeing some again.
Throughout the trip we will see numerous other Birds and Wildlife in particular Monkeys, Deer, Giant Anteaters, Giant Otters and sometimes Jaguars however they can be elusive, but you never know what is around the next corner or tree.
Will you be one of the exclusive group that joins me for a real trip of a lifetime!!
Any of the trips in Brazil can have extra tours arranged for individuals or couples to visit one or more of the tourist areas of Brazil such as Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer Statue) or Sugar Loaf Mountain, Rio de Janeiro or Iguassu Falls for the waterfalls or bird park or any other place you would like to visit. I will not be going to these places with you but I can arrange everything. Just let me know what you would like to do.